Patients in CPMP
Patients in CPMP are exposed to a range of pain management tools, including medications, and physicians who prescribe medications work with each patient to achieve an acceptable health-benefit ratio. In addition, patients are involved in regular exercises to improve flexibility, strength, endurance, and mobility. Upon completing the program, each patient can choose a subset of tools based on their needs.
CPMP Specialists will:
- Assess and diagnose the cause and nature of chronic pain.
- Design a treatment plan for each patient.
- Identify patient-specific medical treatment to relieve and possibly eliminate the pain.
- Identify physical and psychological rehabilitative methods to help restore the patient’s functionality.
- Communicate with the referring health care providers to ensure that ongoing care is available upon the patient’s discharge from our program.